2021+ TuonoV4 Gabro ECU tuning via UpMap + Airbox kit

Gabro

ist ein V4 Fan...
2021 TuonoV4 models have been added to UpMap catalogue, and custom maps of mine have been published!

Standard race map is available for free with the tool purchase, use promo code FREERACE, one of my tuned files is also included (use GRTMAP coupon).

It's available a map for stock exhaust too, that disable exhaust valve (it will be completely closed in neutral, fully open when in gear): https://www.instagram.com/p/CXT1Nc8o2Fi/ (follow my instagram while you are at it :P )

some dyno of the different tune configurations:

2021 TuonoV4 Gabro Racing UpMap dyno.png

moreover, I have updated my airbox kit for being fitted to 21+ TuonoV4 (the real one, the original, with the blue lid!).
As usual it gives back very good power and torque gains, it is sold with a code-card allow free download of matched ECU map from the UpMap database:

tuono 2021 airbox kit.jpeg
2021 TuonoV4 Gabro Racing stage3 Airbox Kit and UpMap dyno.png

It's still amazing, how much more capable this setting is, even without bigger modifications as the Slipon.
The Slipon+UpMap seems the sweetspot for maximum Torque, which is missing beneath 6000rpm in the stock setup.

Great work Gabro (y)

Greets

storically, since 2015, Tuono 1100 don't really like full systems. A slipon is usually enogh to get almost the best they can do!

Motoplex
Zurück
Oben