RS 660 2021 Klopfgeräusch

WSC-Neuss Shop

Matej Music

ist neu hier...
Motorrad
RS 660
Modelljahr
Ich habe dieses Fahrrad mit einem Motordefekt gekauft, ich glaube, es liegt an der Pleuelstange oder am Kurbelwellenlager. was denken Sie? Außerdem kaufe ich einen Motor für RS660. Wenn also jemand einen Motor hat, schick mir eine PN (ich weiß nicht, ob der Kauf im Forum erlaubt ist, also tut mir leid, wenn ich mich irre). Ich verwende Google Translate. Es tut mir leid, wenn einige Wörter nicht korrekt sind. Ich kann nur Englisch sprechen
Video:
(link)

Hello welcome.
Some things remain unclear in your comment.

- Did you intentionally buy the motorcycle with a broken engine?

- Are you sure there is even engine damage? It sounds normal to me! What's it like while driving? Is the noise getting louder? Has an expert, an Aprilia dealer, listened to this?

- Do you still have a warranty?

Hello welcome.
Some things remain unclear in your comment.

- Did you intentionally buy the motorcycle with a broken engine?

- Are you sure there is even engine damage? It sounds normal to me! What's it like while driving? Is the noise getting louder? Has an expert, an Aprilia dealer, listened to this?

- Do you still have a warranty?
hey, thanks for your welcome message and reply!
Yes, ive bought the bike intentionally. for a low price.
Yes, it 100% has damage, below is a updated video of the engine close up. the knocking doesnt go away. and the bike is driving perfectly. at 4-5k rpm the knocking is still there but not as loud>
and i do have the warranty, but i cant do anything because they dont pick up phone because i have aftermarket exhaust and tail tidy... LOL, so i dont want to do anything with them because if i even did, it will take them a year to fix it.
video:

Motoplex
Oben Unten